Viognier 2014

75CL

CA5314/2014

New product

Golden in color, this pleasant, well-balanced wine exhibits aromas of green apple, apricot, white peach, and grated lemon peel accompanied by characters of butter and toasted nuts. The wine displays a velvety texture and a long and agreeable finish.

More details

9,71 €

This product is no longer in stock
 
More info

VIOGNIER 2014

Region

Yiron Vineyard, Upper Galilee

Variety

Viognier

Style

Golden in color, this pleasant, well-balanced wine exhibits aromas of green apple, apricot, white peach, and grated lemon peel accompanied by characters of butter and toasted nuts. The wine displays a velvety texture and a long and agreeable finish.

Technical Data

Some 80% of the wine underwent cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% fermented in new French oak barrels. The barrel-fermented wine aged on yeast lees for four months. The cold fermentation enabled the wine to preserve the variety’s fresh characters, while wood and yeast notes were developed in the barrelfermented wine.

Harvest

The winter preceding the 2014 harvest began with a heavy snowstorm that provided the grapevines with most of the cold conditions they required. During the rest of the winter there was little precipitation. At the beginning of May, a rainstorm compensated for the lack of precipitation, enabling vine arousal in moist soil. For the remainder of the season, the weather was moderate, even cooler than average, without any extreme conditions. The fruit ripened uniformly, and the harvest was of a very high quality.

Write a review

Viognier 2014

Golden in color, this pleasant, well-balanced wine exhibits aromas of green apple, apricot, white peach, and grated lemon peel accompanied by characters of butter and toasted nuts. The wine displays a velvety texture and a long and agreeable finish.

Write a review

22 Other products in the same category

Recently Viewed

Top
Compare 0